Last week pictures of Sony Ericsson’s latest Cyber-shot handset codenamed “Kate” was leaked over at Dailymobile.se, and today Sony Ericsson has made it Official. The C510 will be the latest in the line-up of Cyber-shot handsets released by Sony Ericsson. Combining a 3.2MP camera with Smile Technology it aims to be the most affordable Cyber-shot handset to date.
C510 Cyber-shot features include:
- Reliable 3.2 megapixel Cyber-shot camera
- Smile Shutter – clever technology that detects a person’s smile and immediately takes the photo!
- Face Detection – focusing technology of up to three faces at a time
- Auto-rotation – alter the landscape and portrait view by rotating the mobile phone
- Snapfish by HP – pre-installed application allows users to send print orders from the phone to Snapfish and have quality photo prints delivered to their homes.
- YouTube enabled – upload your videos and images straight to the web
- Photo Fix – adjust light balance, brightness and contrast simultaneously
- SMS conversation style – see your entire SMS conversation history at a glance
- Slide in lens cover and illuminated imaging Shortcuts
- Auto focus – take the best shot.
The Sony Ericsson C510 Cyber-shot will be available in selected markets from Q1 in the colors Future Black and Radiation Silver.