Samsung has announced new smartphone Galaxy Grand 2 for the middle range of the market for mobile telephony. A Galaxy Grand with 5.25 -inch display, SoC with quad-core processor and Android 4.3.
Samsung upgrades Galaxy Grand model improving it in all aspects, from a larger screen size and resolution, increased performance, memory, battery and upgrade operating system.
You’ll see more clear to see the benefits of this model that passes for a Galaxy Note III but without stylus and a step below in the hardware level:
- Screen: 5.25-inch LCD
- Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels
- Chipset: 1.2GHz Dual-Core ARM CPU
- RAM: 1.5 GB
- Storage: 8GB micro SD expandable up to 64 GB
- Cameras: 1.9 and 8 MP Front/Rear
- Network: HSPA+
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, GPS and GLONASS
- Ports: Dual SIM
- Battery: 2,600 mAh
- Operating System: Android 4.3
The price of this Galaxy Grand 2, large terminal and moderate benefits intended for mid-range market. It will be available soon “in selected markets” and finished with white, black and pink color.