The Nokia Lumia 920 is the new high-end Nokia. It is a phone that continues the concept seen in the Nokia Lumia 900, that is, a design based on a single piece of polycarbonate, available in various attractive colors and a large screen. We find a panel that reaches 4.5 inches.
It is equipped with a powerful camera that focuses on optics attached to the concept that debut the Finnish firm in your model Nokia 808. We talked about PureView, a system that gets great results and expands the definition of a digital zoom is unprecedented.
The Nokia Lumia 920 is a phone that will be released with Windows Phone 8. This is the new Microsoft operating system for smartphones, heavily laden with news and features on your home screen on the two previous editions. Nokia Lumia 920 itself with unique applications comes from the hand of the European company.
Nokia Lumia 920 Features:
- Screen: 4.5 inches, refresh rate of 60 Hz, 1280 x 768 pixels
- The presence of PureView technology in its 8.7 megapixel camera
- Equip an interesting video stabilizer
- It is compatible with induction charging system
- It takes a battery of 2,000 milliamps.