Hot on the heels of the latest update a few days ago, Mobbler has been updated once again! This latest updates fixes many bugs and adds to the functionality of the application. There are also some more enhancements added.
The full change log below:
0.2.2 – Some more bug fixes and enhancements.
- Changed the priority of the audio output stream so that it doesn’t ‘hiccup’ so much when mobbler is playing radio in the background
- Stopped mobbler from disconnecting when a http transaction fails (this means that failing to download the album art, etc, will not stop you from listening to the radio)
- Now URL decodes the radio station name so it doesn’t have +’s and %xx’s
- Radio station name should also appear in the language of the phone, where that is one of the languages that last.fm provide translations for
- Now switches between portrait and landscape modes correctly on N82 and N95
- The error dialogs are now information dialogs so that they don’t interrupt the playback of the music player
- The about dialog no longer clicks the buy button when dismissed
- The buy button now links to the Mobbler Amazon aStore and searches for the current artist and album name
- Added Greek and Arabic translations (Arabic had been added to the source before, but due to a clerical error it was accidentally not included in mobbler until now).